Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for Lizzie Moult International
Last Updated on June 19th, 2023
NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully prior to purchase, use or access of any of our products, including online courses. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Lizzie Moult Int online courses, workbooks & services.
TERMS OF SITE & COURSE ACCESS AND PRODUCT PURCHASER AGREEMENT
All programs, products, and services are owned and provided by Lizzie Moult (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”). The term “You” or “Your” refers to any user or purchaser of said program(s), product(s) or service(s) (the “Offering”). These Terms and Conditions of Use govern and define how You are allowed to use and access Company’s Offering. We reserve the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, and will update them accordingly with the ‘date last updated’ at the top of this page.
You are legally bound to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether or not You have read them. If You do not agree with any of Our Terms and Conditions of Use, please email Us at [email protected]
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by lizziemoult.com. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
YOUR PRODUCT OR COURSE USE AND CONSENT
When You purchased Our Offering, You were given a reasonable notice that these Terms and Conditions of Use existed. By moving forward with Your purchase of the Offering and further access of the Offering, You implicitly agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
The contents of this website and the website as a whole are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of products from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the website, or any related software. This includes the illegal reproduction of work, copy, content, and items that are available for purchase through the website.
This website and its contents are the copyright of Lizzie Moult – © 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that lizziemoult.com/Lizzie Moult is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We take Your investment seriously, and We’d appreciate if You took Our investment of time and resources into Your success seriously, too.
By purchasing course/s or product/s from lizziemoult.com you agree to pay Lizzie Moult the applicable fees. Applicable fees will be paid in full prior to starting/accessing the material. We have priced these offerings to appeal to the larger community to make this information more accessable.
All of our digital products and courses are non-refundable. If there has been a technical issue with a digital download, please contact us so that we may help you. If we are unable to resolve your complaint through further assistance, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: [email protected]!
If You and Our Company cannot find a resolution to a dispute or potential claim by means of good-faith negotiation, then You explicitly agree to make a reasonable attempt to resolve any such dispute through Alternative Dispute Resolution or Mediation before filing a civil cause of action.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Effective as of January 1, 2022
What Information does www.lizziemoult.com collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
The information you provide us when you email or work with Lizzie Moult
When you sign up for our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your name, email address, and contact details along with a small bio of your business. Emails are kept on a server which is securely based in the USA. All details filled out before commencing work with Lizzie Moult are printed and kept on file in the office of Lizzie Moult.
Automatically Collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with www.lizziemoult.com and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information. This is information about the www.lizziemoult.com Site, you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
- Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using www.lizziemoult.com.
How does Lizzie Moult use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site to conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, and usability of our Site, and Services.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, product announcements, as well as respond to your requests for assistance.
- to send you direct marketing emails and special offers about Lizzie Moult, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, please see the section entitled, “Will lizziemoult.com send me emails?” If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
INFORMATION ACCESS AND DISCLOSURE
Does Lizzie Moult share my Information?
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data.
www.lizziemoult.com does not share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
Does Lizzie Moult sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, www.lizziemoult.com does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Will Lizzie Moult send me emails?
Yes www.lizziemoult.com will contact you with information about product announcements, software updates, and special offers when you sign up to the newsletter or download a freebie or cheat sheet. You may opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of our emails and changing your contact preferences.
For EEA users: We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent.
Does Lizzie Moult ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
No, we do not share Personal Data or User Content except in the limited circumstances described in the “Does Lizzie Moult share my Information?” section of the Policy.
DATA STORAGE, TRANSFER, RETENTION, AND DELETION
Where is my Information stored?
Information submitted to www.lizziemoult.com will be transferred to, processed, and stored in Australia and Singapore.
How secure is my Information?
www.lizziemoult.com is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of technical, physical, and logical security safeguards.
As www.lizziemoult.com evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address) or post any other revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy-to-find area of the Site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes.