Have you ever used Pinterest for your business? Or do you simply use it for scoping out your next haircut like I do? On today’s episode, I am talking with Clare Drake who walks us through her three-point formula to ensure your content can be found on Pinterest.
Clare is a Pinterest marketing expert for ambitious creative entrepreneurs who want to scale their heart fueled businesses, get more freedom & change the world!
We are going to be breaking down how to ensure that your content can be found on Pinterest. With Clare’s three-point formula. She shares the latest algorithm changes and updates to the platform and shares top tips that you can do right now to improve the searchability of your pins.
Because using Pinterest is a great way to share your content to bring new eyes to what you do.
- A three-point formula for success on Pinterest
- Inside scoop on hashtags
- How an hour a week can change your Pinterest game
- How to salvage your current Pinterest account
- Clare started out in branding before she moved over to Pinterest but found that her background helped her thrive on the platform (1.59)
- How Pinterest works and what it can do for a business (3.24)
- The demographics of Pinterest users (6.00)
- How a local business can use Pinterest to grow their audience (7.20)
- Clare shares her 3 point formula for success on Pinterest. Starting with researching keywords (8.50)
- How you can use the ad manager to help you research (10.59)
- How to create rich descriptions for your pins and boards (12.45)
- A formula for a good description (13.30)
- What is a long tail keyword for Pinterest (14.21)
- How to use keywords correctly in your descriptions (15.40)
- The best place to put your Pinterest description (15.40)
- How to use hashtags (16.47)
- How to revive your old Pinterest account with these top tips (18.40)
- Find out how much time you should be spending on Pinterest each week (21.10)
- Clare’s free five-day course to get you started (23.50)
Links mentioned in this episode
Check out Clare’s website – https://www.claredrake.com/