The feminine energy is rising in many people and it’s not just about girl power it’s about the way we move through life. YES, male or female the divine feminine can light you up to create and empower you to walk differently through life. On today’s episode, I talk with Sally Jane Douglas about just this.
Sally is a Women’s Wellness Coach with over a decade of experience working with women. Sally is passionately committed to empowering women to reconnect with and unleash their feminine essence, and flourish in life with flow, ease and joy.
As a wellness enthusiast, Sally has studied meditation, mindfulness, yoga therapy and plant-based health. Combining this knowledge with her expertise in supporting women through various challenges, issues and experiences, Sally developed two powerful coaching programs Worrier to Warrior and Feminine Flow.
Here is what to expect in this episode:
- We all have masculine and feminine energies and the key is to balance them
- There is a new surge of entrepreneurs and business owners who are using more of the feminine energy to grow their business
- We can all connect or reconnect with this energy
- Sally shares her story of how she was working in Cambodia in her masculine to now using her feminine in her business (2.29)
- What the feminine energy actually is (5.34)
- Why balancing your energies is really important (6.50)
- How the divine feminine energy can be used in business (7.43)
- We are all unique and different and that is okay (9.11)
- Discussion on competition vs collaboration (9.48)
- How to use storytelling instead of hard pushing (10.53)
- Female energy is rising right now collectively (12.36)
- Why listening to our feelings will guide us to what energies we are using (13.39)
- Allowing yourself to be more creative (16.20)
- Tips to connect or reconnect with your feminine energy (17.38)
- Ways to simply to center yourself when you feel like you are disconnected (23.12)
- We all have access to the feminine energy (24.28)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Sally here on her website – www.sallyjanedouglas.com
And follow her here on Instagram – @sallyjanedouglas